Thursday, August 27, 2009

BAJU MELAYU NEWBORN

6th day of fasting…sedar x sedar dah masuk hari ke-6…my collegues at the office (the married one) already busy telling their plan to take their children to buy baju raya…tat’s fun I think especially when u got small kids..they will look really cute wearing baju raya…this raya will be a special one for me as I got dani n pojie celebrating it wit me…I’m thinking of buying baju raya for dani but both me n pojie think tat he’s too small to wear it…However, after I browse thru the internet..I found this website (wic just being added in my blog list)… http://www.cutes-closet.blogspot.com/.....I found this cute baju melayu for a newborn baby…but its alredi sold out la pulak…

BM096NewbornRM35 --Sold—

Not giving up, I called the owner of tis blog, Puan Hairizah n asked her whether she got any extra stock…n she said YES!...i feel so xcited n booked 1 pair for Dani…Even tho, some people dun really trust online shopping (n yet this is the 1st time for me...), i would like to give a try..furthermore, its quite difficult to find baju melayu for newborn baby...n i think there r none in the normal market...the one that is easy to find is 4 one year & above...pojie plans that the three of us wear the same color for this raya…he suggests we wear purple color this year…..cant wait tho!

2 comments:

capri... said...

Kim salam Danish..

Azwani Hasleem said...

Pn DJ, bila nak update belog nih..hehe..